The Bahá'í Community of Canada
Canadian Baha’is, in large cities and small towns, and from every conceivable background are dedicated to the creation of a worldwide society built on principles of justice and unity, characterized by the elimination of racial and religious prejudice, and the equality of women and men – where diversity is celebrated and the arts, sciences and a love of learning is encouraged.
Baha’is, along with their friends and neighbours are involved in a series of initiatives that include the education of children, the empowering of young people and programs to assist in the development of our spiritual and moral capacities in order to be of greater service to humanity.Read more...
- The Worldwide Bahá’í Community
- Bahá’í World News Service
- Canadian Bahá’í News Service
- Building Community
- Bahá’í Distribution Service
- Bahá’í Reference Library
- Bahá’í Statements Library
- Association for Bahá’í Studies
- United Nations Office of the Bahá'í International Community
- Canadian Bahá'í International Development Agency
- The Covenant of God
- Newsletter of the Bahá'í International Community (One Country)
- Bahá'í Medical Association of Canada
- The Ruhi Institute
- Bahá’í Media Bank
What Bahá'ís Do
The Bahá'í Faith
The Bahá’í Faith is the youngest of the world’s independent religions. Bahá’ís live in 235 countries and territories throughout the world. They come from over 2100 ethnic, racial, and tribal groups... More...